| 다크모드
 | 로그인유지
52화영문판(내용)
바스터바인 | L:8/A:394 | LV14 | Exp.44%
129/290
| 0 | 2013-12-06 17:10:12 | 1499 |
[숨덕모드설정] 게시판최상단항상설정가능

Christa's past
Translating Christa’s past here because man this girl.
(Because most of this is narration, it starts from page 32 and ends on page 45. Spoilers ahead, translations by yours truly, this is like whisper down the alley with lost in translation because I’m translating something from Mandarin Chinese that’s been translated from Japanese…)
Eren: (narrating) It was when Historia told us about her origins…
Historia: I was born on a small ranch in the northern parts of Wall Sina.
Historia (narrating): It was a ranch that was part of the Reiss family’s property.
"Ever since I could remember, I’ve always been helping out on the ranch. I’ve never seen my mother do a chore of any type, she was always reading. She was a very beautiful person.
At night, someone in a carriage would pick up my mother, who would be all dressed up, and take her to the town. It seemed that my mother had other income beyond the family’s business. To me, this was a very normal lifestyle. But after I learned how to read and write, and imitated my mother and picked up a book to read, I realized that I was alone.
No matter which book…the parents depicted in there would always have infinite care for their children. They’d talk to them, hold them, even scold them—that’s what the books said. And yet I never experienced any of that. My grandparents would only converse with me when they wanted to teach me a chore, and I’ve never conversed with my mother. And I found that local children could walk about freely outside, and play with other children. But to me, those children were dangerous creatures that would throw stones at me. Without even my family’s warning, I never dared to leave the ranch.
One day, out of curiosity I tried to see what would happen if I embraced my mother. What kind of face would she make? I really wanted to know.”
Historia: Mother!
Historia: Oof! Ahh!
"In the end, she slapped me so hard I fell back. But because this was the first thing my mother ever did to me, even that made me very happy."
Historia’s mother: If only I had the courage…to kill this...
"This was the first thing my mother said to me."
"After that, my mother left the ranch to live at another place. I finally realized then that to my grandparents, and to everyone else living on this ranch, that my birth as a person was not a good thing. What did I do wrong? How did it turn out this way? I couldn’t find a person to ask this to, my whole world was just this property. Only animals were my friends. Even when I basically worked the entire day on the ranch, only during that time did I forget that I was alone."
"And then, five years ago on ‘that day,’ on a night just a few days after Wall Maria fell…I met my father for the first time."
Reiss: Greetings, Historia. I am Rod (?) Reiss…your father.
((Note: About 3/4 of this page stayed Japanese, so the katakana for Reiss is ロッド、which is usually “Rod,” like “Roderic.” If people want to argue that he’s saying he’s “Lord Reiss,” the katakana spelling for “lord” is ロ?ド with a long “o” sound as opposed to the long “d” sound.))
"This man gave the name of the man who owned this property."
"My mother, whom I haven’t seen in years, was also present. She looked rather frightened."
Reiss: Historia…from now on you’ll be living with me.
"After he said that, he lead us towards the carriage. And then—"
Historia’s mother: AAAHHHH!!!
"When mother stopped screaming, we realized that we were surrounded by a crowd of people."
Man: You’re making it really hard for us, Lord Reiss. Please don’t do things like this again. Are you feeling uneasy because of the fall of Wall Maria…?
Historia’s mother: Eeekkkk…
Historia: Mother!!
Historia’s mother: NO!! I AM NOT THE MOTHER OF THIS CHILD! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!!
Man: Hmm…is this true, Lord Reiss? Do you have nothing to do with this woman and this little girl?
Reiss: Ah…there’s no helping it. These two have nothing to do with me.
Man: Is that so?
Historia’s mother: HUH? Wh—what are you doing?!
Man: You never existed, you’ve never worked at the mansion, and no one knows anything about you.
Historia’s mother: WHAT IS THIS!! SIR! THIS ISN’T LIKE WHAT YOU TOLD ME!!
Historia: Ah…m—mother…
Historia’s mother: If only—-
Historia’s mother: I didn’t give birth to you—
"This was the last thing my mother said to me."
Reiss: Wait.
"Just as I was about to be killed, my father gave this suggestion. If I would change my name and hide far, far away…he would spare me."
((note: the first speech bubble for Reiss’ line is wrong, it’s “he would spare me,” so it might be a type setting mistake.))
Reiss: You’ll be called Christa Lenz.
Historia: And then I lived in the wastelands for two years, joined the military when I was twelve…and met everyone.

크리스타는 윌시나 북쪽 출신
농장은 레이스가에 소유였으며 자신의잡일을맡아하였는반면 자신의어머니는 항상 책만읽었다
밤마다 엄마를 데리러 잘 차려입은 남자가 찾아왔다 ,그 사이 자신은 남는시간에 글을배웠다, 그리고 혼자라는걸 느꼈다
자신은 부모와의 교감도 없었으며,친구도 없었다 오히려 그들은 자신을 멀리했고, 자신은 농장에서 나갈 수없었다
그러던중 엄마한테 안기면 어떨까? 호기심에 실험을 하였다
엄마는 자신의 뺨을 때렸고 크리스타는 나동그라졌다
크리스타는 자신이 무엇을 잘못했는지 깨닫지못하였다 그저 엄마한테 안길려고한것뿐인데
벽이함락된뒤 아버지와 처음으로 만났다
아버지:나는 영주이며 너를 데리고 가겠다
어머니:나는 애 엄마도 아니며 아무 상관없어요 관련짓지마세요
남자와영주는 이상한 말을 주고받고 엄마의 존재는 없었을것이라 한다(아마 죽일것이라는 뉘앙스)
엄마:너를 낳지만 않았어도...
그렇게 크리스타는 히스토리아라는 이름을 버리고 크리스타 렌즈가 되었고 개척지에서 2년간 지내면서 지금을 만나게되었다
*친구들은 크리스타에게 돌을 던짐 ; 크리스타는 어떤한생물로 표기됨

개추
|
추천
신고

[숨덕모드설정] 게시판최상단항상설정가능
별명 [L:60/A:504] 2013-12-06 17:15:50
히스토리아 닉에 관한 내용은 없네.. 궁금함
30일 이상 지난 게시물, 로그인을 하시면 댓글작성이 가능합니다.
츄잉은 가입시 개인정보를 전혀 받지 않습니다.